G-Dragon "I hope grandmothers and grandfathers wear it comfortably".jpg


Original post from: https://theqoo.net/index.php?mid=hot&document_srl=1739743089

















What kind of people do you expect to wear 'Para-Noise 2'?

Not only my age or younger friends, but also the upper generation, I hope that mothers, grandmothers, and grandfathers also wear these sneakers comfortably.

If I'm going somewhere with my car then we meet a generation of mothers who wear "para-noise 2" I will get out and take a picture together.

What is G-Dragon's “Utopia” in 2021?

I want the whole world to be healthy.

Maybe everyone wants it.





Comments:

1. I couldn't wear it because I didn't have it ㅠㅠㅠ

2. I want to buy it, but I can't. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Isn't it too small for everyone to wear?

4. Not good

5. Wow, the shoes are pretty

6. I want to have it

7. But what's wrong with his hat...? The size of a hat is just a GD's face.

8. Pretty






G-Dragon "Aku harap para nenek dan kakek memakainya dengan nyaman".jpg





Orang seperti apa yang kamu harapkan untuk memakai 'Para-Noise 2'?

Tidak hanya teman-teman seumuran atau yang lebih muda, tapi juga generasi atas, saya berharap ibu, nenek, dan kakek juga bisa memakai sneakers ini dengan nyaman. Jika saya pergi ke suatu tempat dengan mobil saya lalu kita bertemu dengan generasi ibu-ibu yang memakai "para-noise 2" saya akan keluar dan berfoto bersama.

Apa "Utopia" G-Dragon di tahun 2021?

Saya ingin seluruh dunia menjadi sehat.

Mungkin semua orang menginginkannya.





Komentar:

1. Aku tidak bisa memakainya karena aku tidak memilikinya ㅠㅠㅠ

2. Aku ingin membelinya, tetapi tidak bisa. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Bukankah terlalu kecil untuk dipakai semua orang?

4. Tidak bagus

5. Wow, sepatunya cantik

6. Aku ingin memilikinya

7. Tapi apa yang salah dengan topinya ...? Ukuran sebuah topi hanyalah seukuran wajah GD.

8. Cantik





너무 너무 좋아요






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgia between Eunjung and Kyunghoon

Knetz's response to aespa's photoshoot in Glass Magazine

Jeon Somin, enjoying 'photo time' without giving up on male guests