[General] "I thought it was fake" aespa talk about her casting experience


Original post from: https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/12/09/FGHCNWY64I2U7AOZBHFJHKT7L4/









[Sports Chosun reporter Baek Jieun] Girl group aespa members showed fresh talk.

aespa, who appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM's 'Power Time of Choi Hwajeong', aired on the 9th, sincerely confessed the story from behind their debut.

What caught the most attention was the secret story of SM Entertainment casting.

Ning Ning said, "I did a lot of singing contests in China. The companies said that they wanted to cast after watching my video. Honestly, I thought it was a scammer at first,"

Winter said, " He asked me if I was going to do entertainment without doing anything (audition or something else). I thought he was a scammer.”

Giselle said, "I passed the audition,"

Karina said, "Before joining the company, I was active on social media. I thought it was a scam after receiving an offer to cast from a DM."

aespa was nominated for the first place with the title song 'Black Mamba' in the first week of their debut, and attracted attention.

They said, "We didn't really expecting it. We just thought that we shouldn't make mistakes, but it seems like it happened because of the fans' support."

The music video recorded 21.4 million views within 24 hours. In particular, model Jang Yoonjoo appeared in the aespa's music video and attracted attention.

Karina said, "I was really nervous. My senior made the atmosphere on the set really good. I filmed the part that turned black, but I thought I was really professional when I put my hand on my shoulder and someone whispered to me."

Reporter Baek Jieun silk781220@sportschosun.com





[Umum] "Saya pikir itu penipuan" aespa berbicara tentang pengalaman castingnya





[Reporter Olahraga Chosun Baek Jieun] Anggota girl grup aespa menunjukkan pembicaraan yang baru.

aespa, yang muncul sebagai tamu di SBS Power FM 'Power Time of Choi Hwajeong', ditayangkan pada tanggal 9, dengan tulus mengakui kisah di balik debut mereka.

Yang paling menarik perhatian adalah kisah rahasia casting SM Entertainment.

Ning Ning berkata, "Saya melakukan banyak kontes menyanyi di China. Perusahaan mengatakan bahwa mereka ingin melakukan casting setelah menonton video saya. Sejujurnya, saya pikir mereka adalah scammer pada awalnya,"

Winter berkata, "Saya ditanyai apakah saya mau masuk dunia hiburan tanpa melakukan apa pun (audisi atau hal lain). Saya pikir dia adalah seorang scammer.”

Giselle berkata, "Saya lolos audisi,"

Karina berkata, "Sebelum bergabung dengan perusahaan, saya aktif di media sosial. Saya pikir itu penipuan setelah menerima tawaran casting dari DM."

aespa dinominasikan untuk tempat pertama dengan lagu utama 'Black Mamba' di minggu pertama debut mereka, dan menarik perhatian.

Mereka berkata, "Kami benar-benar tidak mengharapkannya. Kami hanya berpikir bahwa kami tidak boleh membuat kesalahan, tetapi sepertinya itu terjadi karena dukungan fans."

Musik video mereka mencatat 21,4 juta penonton dalam 24 jam. Secara khusus, model Jang Yoonjoo muncul di musik video aespa dan menarik perhatian.

Karina berkata, "Saya sangat gugup. Senior Jang Yoonjoo membuat suasana di lokasi syuting sangat bagus. Saya syuting bagian yang berubah menjadi hitam, tetapi saya pikir saya benar-benar profesional ketika saya meletakkan tangan saya di bahu dan seseorang membisiki saya."

Reporter Baek Jieun silk781220@sportschosun.com





너무 너무 좋아요






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgia between Eunjung and Kyunghoon

Knetz's response to aespa's photoshoot in Glass Magazine

Jeon Somin, enjoying 'photo time' without giving up on male guests