Lee Sieon left "I Live Alone", Park Narae and Jeon Hyunmoo regretted but also supported his decision


Original post from: https://www.hankyung.com/news/amp/202012099571H





Lee Sieon left 'I Live Alone', "To focus more on acting"









Actor Lee Sieon left 'I Live Alone' after 5 years.

Park Narae and Jeon Hyunmoo left comments with regret and support for him that delivered the news via social media.

Lee Sieon said on Instagram on the 9th, "I will left 'I Live Alone', which has been with me for 5 years." The reason he decided to leave was to focus more on acting.

Lee Si-eon said, "After a long discussion with the production crew, I conveyed my wish to have a lot of time as an actor, and after much thought, we made this decision together."

He said, "It's full of precious memories that I will never forget, It seems that I was able to have a really happy time thanks to the members who have always shown their faith with great support and the members who shared their love for a long time." He expressed his special love for the program. He didn't forget to thank the viewers who gave him great love.









At the news of Lee Sieon left 'I Live Alone', a number of fellow entertainers cheered him with comments. First of all, Park Narae, a member of 'I Live Alone', expressed regret, saying, "Eoljang-nim. Our colleague." Following that, Jeon Hyunmoo also wrote, "You have worked hard, I am supporting you as a great actor."

Comedian Yoo Seyoon left a comment saying, "I will support you, Sieon," and actor Yoon Hyunmin said, "You made a tough decision. You have worked hard. I will support you with great acting in the future." Jin Se-yeon also added an emoticon with a raised thumb along with the words "Oppa, you have worked hard."

Reporter Kim Su-young, Hankyung.com





Lee Sieon meninggalkan "I Live Alone", Park Narae dan Jeon Hyunmoo menyayangkan tetapi juga mendukung keputusannya





Lee Sieon meninggalkan 'I Live Alone', "Untuk lebih fokus pada akting"

Aktor Lee Sieon meninggalkan 'I Live Alone' setelah 5 tahun. Park Narae dan Jeon Hyunmoo meninggalkan komentar dengan penyesalan dan dukungan untuknya yang menyampaikan kabar tersebut melalui media sosial.

Lee Sieon berkata di Instagram pada tanggal 9, "Saya akan meninggalkan 'I Live Alone', yang telah bersama saya selama 5 tahun." Alasan dia memutuskan untuk pergi adalah untuk lebih fokus pada akting.

Lee Si-eon berkata, "Setelah diskusi panjang dengan kru produksi, saya menyampaikan keinginan saya untuk memiliki banyak waktu sebagai aktor, dan setelah berpikir panjang, kami membuat keputusan ini bersama."

Dia berkata, "Ini penuh dengan kenangan berharga yang tidak akan pernah saya lupakan, Sepertinya saya dapat memiliki waktu yang sangat bahagia berkat para anggota yang selalu menunjukkan sikap mereka dengan dukungan besar dan para anggota yang telah berbagi cinta mereka untuk waktu yang lama." Dia mengungkapkan kecintaan khususnya pada program tersebut. Dia tidak lupa berterima kasih kepada pemirsa yang telah memberinya cinta yang besar.

Mendengar kabar Lee Sieon meninggalkan 'I Live Alone', sejumlah rekan menyemangatinya dengan komentar. Pertama-tama, Park Narae, anggota 'I Live Alone', mengungkapkan penyesalannya dengan mengatakan, "Eoljang-nim. Rekan kita." Setelah itu, Jeon Hyunmoo juga menulis, "Kamu telah bekerja keras, aku mendukungmu sebagai aktor hebat."

Komedian Yoo Seyoon meninggalkan komentar yang mengatakan, "Aku akan mendukungmu, Sieon," dan aktor Yoon Hyunmin berkata, "Kamu membuat keputusan yang sulit. Kamu telah bekerja keras. Aku akan mendukungmu dengan akting yang hebat di masa depan." Jin Se-yeon juga menambahkan emotikon dengan ibu jari terangkat bersama dengan kata-kata "Oppa, kamu telah bekerja keras."

Reporter Kim Su-young, Hankyung.com





너무 너무 좋아요






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgia between Eunjung and Kyunghoon

Knetz's response to aespa's photoshoot in Glass Magazine

Jeon Somin, enjoying 'photo time' without giving up on male guests