CL Signs with Kang Daniel's Agency “Comeback with Domestic Activities”

 


Comments:

1. Wow

2. I want to see CL comeback soon

3. Wow, is this the latest photo of CL? Pretty

4. Please give us full album

5. I hope the schedule will be active

6. It's very interesting, signs with KONNECT Entertainment

7. Wow I'm looking forward to it~ I hope to see her more often

8. Oh that's fresh ㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to CL

CL Menandatangani Kontrak dengan Agensi Kang Daniel “Comeback dengan Kegiatan Domestik”

Komentar:

1. Wow

2. Aku ingin segera melihat CL comeback

3. Wow, apakah ini foto CL terbaru? Cantik

4. Tolong beri kami 1 album penuh

5. Semoga jadwalnya aktif

6. Sangat menarik, tanda tangan dengan KONNECT Entertainment

7. Wow aku menantikannya~ aku berharap bisa melihatnya lebih sering

8. Oh itu menyegarkan ㅋㅋ Aku menantikan CL


너무 너무 좋아요

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T-ARA's hit song medley♬

Giselle's Legendary Instagram Post